Tour details or inquiry : Phone: +62 361- 465086, Email :email@example.com
Bali Adventure Elephant Riding
Bali Elephant Riding - Taro, Ubud Bali
Elephant Safari Park
roads with elephants
Safari Lodge Taro
The Elephant Safari Park was officially opened by the Minister of Tourism in the year 2000 after three years of development. An official member of the World Zoo Association, the Park meets International Standards for animal care and is set in more than 2 hectares of exotic ecotourism landscaped botanical gardens, surrounded by national forest. Acclaimed as the World's Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Center, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia. A visit to the Elephant Safari Park is a must for any visitor to Bali. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the Park's historical and graphic displays.
Elephant Safari Park / Ride Tour
The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you'll never forget. The tour includes air-conditioned hotel transfer, park admission, safari ride, buffet lunch and insurance all in one complete package.
Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world - making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the parks historical and graphic displays.
A World First - Get the Elephant Experience, Park Facilities Include:
- Reception Center with graphic displays of Elephant history and physiology
- Boutique Gift Shop, featuring a massive range of Elephant related products
- A 200 seat Restaurant & Bar with spectacular views over the lake and park
- Snack Bar & Photo Kiosk
- Museum with 1,000 exhibits and a 15,000 year old Mammoth Skeleton
- Elephant Arena & Painting Display Area
- 30 minutes ride elephants through the cool forest of Taro
- Touch and hand feed Elephants
- Watch Elephants playful bathing rituals
- Have photos taken with elephants
- Witness live educational shows and Elephant Painting
- Enjoy & learn amazing facts from our information center, museum and from park staff
- Participate in Children's mini rides
Safari Under The Stars
In the still of the misty forest of Taro at nightfall, our elephants take you on Bali's first twilight elephant trek, Safari Under the Stars. A Specially designed night trail offers a different course than our day-time elephant safari rides and makes for a completely new enchanted elephant experience. Enjoy a magical Elephant Talent Show at dusk before a night ride through the dimly lit forest and a four course dinner in our Pachyderm Palm Grove by the lake.
- Elephant safari night ride
- Show & Dinner
Estimated pick up time:
Nusa Dua,Jimbaran at 7.30 - 8.00 and 12.00 - 12.30 pm
Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur at 8.00 - 8.30 and 12.30 - 01.00 pm