Tour details or inquiry : Phone: +62 361- 465086, Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Komodo - Gili Laba Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
Komodo Adventure - Komodo Island
DAY 1: RINCA ISLAND – KALONG ISLAND - Pick up from the airport in Labuan Bajoto the harbor, get on board and depart to Rinca Island located near Komodo Island. The island is famous for komodo dragons, giant lizard that can measure up to 3 meters. Rinca is also populated with many other species such as wild pigs, buffalos and many birds. Activity: Trekking.
- After trekking at Rinca, continue to Kalong Island to enjoy the bustling activities of thousands of flying foxes comes out from their nest every evening. Get dinner and sleep over at the boat.
DAY 2: KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – GILI LABA - Wake up early morning, enjoy beautiful sunrise by the sea and sipping your coffee. We continue sailing to Komodo island, location between the substantially larger neighboring island Sumbawa to the west and Flores to the east. The island famous not only for its heritage of convicts but also for the unique fauna which roam it. Java deer also inhabit the island, other fauna include buffalo, civets, cockatoo and macaques. Activity: Trekking.
- After trekking at Komodo Island, we continue to pink beach. This peculiar beach gets its color from red coral fragments. It is definitely a great place to spend some time by just laying back or enjoying the underwater with your snorkeling equipment. Activity: Swimming, snorkeling, soft trekking.
- Next journey is Gili Laba for soft trekking, snorkeling and relaxing. This island offers an exciting soft trekking experience to the summit of the hill along the coral trail through the grassy meadows. Once you are on the top you will be fascinating by the picturesque vistas of the tranquil bay and the blue sea. We will spend the night here. Activity: Trekking, swimming, snorkeling.
DAY 3: MANTA POINT - SEBAYUR - KANAWA ISLAND - After breakfast we will sailing to Manta point. We will spend about one hour here, if you’re lucky you can see manta rays and dolphins swimming in the water surface.
- Then continue to Sebayur island, lunch on the boat then do some water activity like snorkeling and swimming.
- Next journey is Kanawa island, beautiful island that you can relax enjoy the sun or do some water Activity. Get dinner and sleep over at this island.
DAY 4: BIDADARI ISLAND - LABUAN BAJO - AIRPORT - After breakfast we can continue sailing to Bidadari island a small, charming island located northwest of Labuan Bajo. This is a water lover’s paradise. With crystal clear and calm waters make it an ideal spot for swimming, snorkeling and especially learning how to dive.
- Back to Labuan Bajo and check on the afternoon to Bali (end of tour).
Price Include : - Private boat cabin AC - Entrance Fee - Snorkeling Gear - Camera Fee - Ranger Fee - Meals on the boat - Transportasi